Thursday 3 March 2011

Stages of making front cover






These are four stages of making the magazine front cover as i added more to my magazine i decided to change the masthead Beat still keeping the name but changing the font and colour.

I have chosen these colours because i want to make the feel of the magazine more sophisticated

rather than really girly, i think this will work better with my target audience bacause the age is when you are becoming more of an adult and older teens like the sophisticate look.


I decided to use a big image of the artists face because i think it draws you in and works really well and by having it so dominant it shows the artists is a main part of the first issue. I wanted to make the font stand out aswell and not fade into the background this is a weakness with my front cover and i feel it needs to be changed.






























No comments:

Post a Comment